Earlier I wrote that one of the most challenging habits for me is sharing my learning with others. As a result of this course, however, I have become more motivated to share, as posting to a blog and creating Delicious bookmarks are relatively easy to do.
After taking an Overdrive refresher course a couple of weeks ago, I put the most interesting points on this blog, and after attending the OLA conference last month, I organized a number of sites that I learned about at http://delicious.com/Learning_Librarian.
This course was a great learning experience! It let me work at my own pace, and I liked that participants posted their comments to their own blogs, rather than in one discussion area. I have taken online course through the Education Institute where everybody posts comments in one spot, and it makes for a lot of entries to wade through!
I wouldn't have minded if the course had been condensed into six weeks, rather than eight, as I found that I was losing momentum near the end. Not everybody may agree with this, however.
Thank you very much, Caitlin and Matt, for putting this together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment